2018年2月8日木曜日

The Monkey's Paw

imgres.jpg   It was cald and dark out in the road and the rain did not stop for a minute. But in the little living-room of number 12 Castle Road it was nice and warm. (p.1)

 The family in this story made wishes for the monkey's paw. But this paw had strange pawer so they are sacrificed instead of coming true their wishes. I thought that this story tells us not good to have many desires. I was surprised that their son was dead but their parents got some money due to his trouble. And the amount of this money, was the same as they wished forehand. This story was interesting but also cruel.


W,Jacobs "The Monkey's Paw" (2003)


1 件のコメント:

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...