2018年8月1日水曜日

The Piano

"SIR ANTHONY EVANS PLAYS LISZT." (p.1)


the piano oxford に対する画像結果  There is a farm boy. Oneday, he found a beautiful old piano. But he has never played before, but now, he is famous pianist.
  Usually, famous artist is a son or daughter of famous artist. But in this story, main character is a son ofhe poor family. So he must have made an effort to be a pianist. When I was a child, I also learned the piano. And my parents bought me a piano. But I was no so thankful to my parents. My parents made what I am today. So I thought that I should thank my parents more.

Border, R (2000). "The Piano"

2 件のコメント:

  1. he is famous pianist
    he is a famous pianist

    返信削除
  2. main character is a son ofhe poor family
    the main character is a son of a poor family

    返信削除

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...