2018年10月19日金曜日

My Journey


Sayaka Iseri
1712003
2018.10.12
Essay#1
    My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed into a rock. But every time I bumped, I got a lot of treasure. It turned my journey into a fulfilling one.
    I was born in Kumamoto on December 7, 1998. I have four people in my family, a father, a mother, a brother and me. My brother is two years older than me. I bumped into a wall for the first time when I was an elementary school student. I joined in basketball club from the middle of the fourth grade in elementary school so I practiced more than others every weekend with my father. Thanks to that, I became able to play basketball as good as others. When I was sixth grade in elementary school, I became the captain of this team. But our team’s coach was very severe. There was nothing which one is more be afraid of than him for me. I often got yelled at. I was a crybaby so I cried every time when I was scolded. He was too severe so I skipped practice few times. It was the year that I cried the most in my journey and I played the wag for the first time but thanks to my teammates I could overcome this difficulty. The years of being a junior high school student was as rough as a typhoon. When I was a high school student, I got into the difficulty. It was the university entrance exam. This year was the time when I studied the most in my journey but I couldn’t overcome this difficulty easily and I failed some times. In the end, I gave up and chose a different path. I tried to think that this was my destiny so I wouldn’t regret my decision and decided to do my best in this path.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...