2017年6月20日火曜日

Reading

BRAINSTORM BY ANDY BOON に対する画像結果  I read "BRAINSTORM".  
 
 You try to communicate with the strange nanobots. You send them an SOS message. Maybe they can help fix the stroke damage.
 However, the bots don't answer. Instead, they start to attack Dr.Murphy's healthy brain cells. There's nothing you can do. Minutes later, Dr.Murphy is dead.

 
 I thought that this story has happy end, but it was not correct. I can't understand "new nanodrones". Did it stay in the Dr.Murphy's brain? In that case, nanodrones are the same type of creature?

 

 

 

   Vocaburaly

  • nanobot:小さなロボット
  • booth:ブース


   Boon,A.(2014).BRAINSTORM.
      Florida,USA:Atama-ii Books.
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...