2018年8月1日水曜日

Sky Jack!

skyjack oxford に対する画像結果 The air hostess smiled. "Welcome aboard, sir. Would you like a newspaper?" (p.1)

  This story is about terrorists. But one of terrorists is a girl who is twenty years old. And their purpose is so sad. Their country is very poor and their parents have been out of a job. But the rich came their country and they were really ordered by the rich. So they wanted to revenge on the rich. This is their purpose. I feel sorry for people who are living in poor country. We are same human so we should live equally. Japan is not poor country, so I think that we are living luxuriously. I wanted to fund-raising for the poor country.

Vicary,T (2000). "Sky Jack" :Oxford Bookworms LIbrary
   

2 件のコメント:

  1. Vicary,T (2000). "Sky Jack" :Oxford Bookworms LIbrary
    Vicary, T. (2000).Skyjack! Oxford Bookworms Library.

    返信削除

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...