2018年7月20日金曜日

Princess Diana

「Princess Diana 感想」の画像検索結果"On 1 July 1961, a baby girl was born at her family home, in Sandringham, Norfolk. Her parents, Frances and Johnnie Spencer, couldn't decide what to call her at first." (p.1)

  I didn't know about Princess Diana before I read this book. But after reading, I think that she was really loved by many people. And I thought that paparazzi is sometimes too radical. I can't believe that she had dead because of paparazzi. Besides, they keep taking pictures after traffic accident. It was too terrible. Of course, when they get a scoop, they will get much money. But if I were paparazzi, I don't want to money with a picture which about bad event of famous person.

Gilchrist, C. (1998). Princess Diana

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...