2017年7月11日火曜日

Reading

 I read "ANIMALS IN DANGER".
 
 We know about and can give names to about one million animals. But there are more than thirty million speacies of animal in the world. Every year some of these species disappear and we never see them again. But with thirty million different species, do one or two matter?
 
 The Factfiles book ANIMALS IN DANGER has ten chapters:
 
  1.  Do animals matter?
  2.  Why are animals in danger?
  3.  How bad is it?
  4.  On land
  5.  In the water
  6.  In the sky
  7.  What can countries do?
  8.  What can I do?
  9.  Do zoos help?
  10.  What is the good news?
 I thought that humans should think about animals more carefuly. Earth isn't only for humans.






ANIMALSINDANGER に対する画像結果

2 件のコメント:

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...