2017年7月28日金曜日

Reading

 I read "Little Mouse Deer and the Crocodile".

One day Little Mouse Deer went to the river. He was hungry. He could see leaves and fruit on the other side of the river. Now in the river there was a Crocodile. The Crocodile was hungry too. He wanted to eat Little Mouse Deer. When Crocodile saw Little Mouse Deer he said, "Do you want to get to the other side of the river?"

 I thought that this Little Mouse Deer was very clever to fake Crocodile. But if this Little Mouse Deer fell down the river, he will be eaten by the Crocodile. So he was very brave too.
「Little Mouse Deer and the Crocodile」の画像検索結果

 Vocabulary

deer:シカ

Monica,H.(2004) Little Mouse Deer and the Crocodile, New York

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...