2017年7月23日日曜日

Val's Diary

 I read "Val's Diary".
「Val's Diary」の画像検索結果
 It was my birthday last Saturday. What a disaster! I wanted a pair of rollerblades. And what did I get? A pair of hiking boots! Yuk! I hate the countryside. Mum was looking at me when I opened the present.

 What's going on? Mum and Dad disappeared again at about 6 o'clock. They returned almost at once and Mum started to pack immediately. Dad said 'It's time to leave kids. We're going back to our flat in the city.'

 I thought that Val was happy girl because she had friends both in the city and in the countryside. If she didn't meet Luke in the countryside, her life wouldn't nice.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...