2017年10月18日水曜日

Reading

 I read "the case of the Climbing Cat".

 He had planed to return the binoculars to the balcony that night when Miss Nancy was asleep. Bunny and Jack believed him. And this made the cat, whose name was Seymour, very happy. He was so happy that he offered to show them around the Aviary. Seymour knew everything about birds. Bunny and Jack were fascinated. After the tour, Seymour bought each of them a gift at the shop. Bunny got a mug. And Jack got his show globe. Bunny looked at it. 

 I couldn't understand this story very well because it had some words which I don't know. But second time, I could more understand than the first time. I want to read the books little difficult without dictionally. 

Vocabulary 
「the case of the climbing cat 本」の画像検索結果
  • chilly:冷淡な
  • grin:にこっと笑う
  • stub:半券
  • binocular:双眼鏡
  • aviary:大きな鳥のおり
  • courthouse:裁判所
  • hallway:廊下
  • stroll:ぶらつく
  • parrot:オウム
  • specimen:〜な人
  • gotcha:わかった
RYLANT,C.(2000) the case of the Climbing Cat, New York

1 件のコメント:

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...