2018年7月20日金曜日

Logan's Choice


「logan's choice 内容」の画像検索結果"Jenny Logan was an inspector in the Edinbutgh Poice." (p.5)

   I think that Logan's intuition is very sharp. I could not predict anyone who was the criminal. But I thought that suspicious person disliked talk or acted furiously. If I were a police officer, I could not fix the incident. I respected the police again. 
    We could not expect when the murder case will happen around us. I hope that it will not happen for the rest of my life.

Nacandrew, R. (2000). Logan's Choice: Cambridge University

2 件のコメント:

  1. Edinbutgh
    Edinburgh

    Poice
    Police



    返信削除
  2. Nacandrew, R. (2000). Logan's Choice: Cambridge University
    MacAndrew, R. (2000). Logan's Choice. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.

    返信削除

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...