2017年12月21日木曜日

Superbird

superbird 本 に対する画像結果   Twenty years sgo today Superbird crashed into a hill in the middle of a desert. (p.5)

   I couldn't understand this radio's speaker, human or the alian at first. But on the way of my reading this book, I realized that this radio's speaker is the alian because he said "she returns from her second journey to Earth". And I was surprised that the alians were talking about human like a strange creature. And I realized that human is also the aliens when other planets life see us. It was very interesting things for me. I want to meet the aliens someday.

T.Brian, (1999) Superbird

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read this book last week. This book was interesting. I want to meet the alian, too.

    返信削除
  2. It sounds interesting! I want to read it.

    返信削除

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...