2018年1月11日木曜日

The Lost Ship

   "There's a strange ship near us." (p.5)

The lost ship   stephen colbourn に対する画像結果   I couldn't understand the last scene of this story. Why is there the captain's photopraph in the strange ship? And this story ended in a mysterious scene so I wanted to read the continued of this story. I thought that where was the other crews of this ship and why only the captain went into the strange ship. In generally, captain instruct his subordinate to check the strange ship up. But in this story, captain went into the strange ship personally and only him. So I thought that this story is very strange.


The lost ship (1989), C.Stephen

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...