2018年1月28日日曜日

Rich Man, Poor Man

RS=^ADBUTOtRnb_k.D2vTG8vJu1THBH_fE-.jpg  My son, Saul, had sent me a money order for one hundred pounds. Mr Sheth had given me ten pounds. I felt old and I felt poor again. (p.31)

 Adam's money order was for one hundred pounds. Suddenly he was a rich man. Adam went to the Post Office. But the official didn't give him the money. Adam felt old and he felt poor again.
 I thought that rich man should  have more consideration. And I should more kind of the old people. I learned that how difficult to live in the countryside, especially for the old people. When I read this book, I wandered that rich man is really happy. There is happiness that it can be bought by the money. So we should be a good person who is kind of everyone.

 T.C.Jupp, "Rich Man, Poor Man" (2005)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...