2018年7月4日水曜日

The Stolen White Elephant

“ Hurray for the police force! Here is your elephant!” (p. 52)
 
the stolen white elephant 本 に対する画像結果  When the elephant was found, he was dead. But I couldn’t understand why the elephant died. Before the elephant was found, he was violent and he killed or hurt many people. I couldn’t find the scene that he died. In my guess, he was shot many times but he kept running away.
   This story has a statement that “the royal white elephant is very important”. Even though the white elephant died, when the elephant was found, celebrations began. So I did not understand this scene.
  
   If the elephant escape in Japan, I am too scared to live normaly. And I was surprised that elephant eat human. So I thought that the elephant we see in the zoo is realy violent.

Twain, M. (2007). The Stolen White Elephant. Helbling Readers


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...