2018年7月18日水曜日

Mowgli's Brothers

"It's time for me to go to men." (p.72)
「Mowgli's Brothers」の画像検索結果
   The scene was about the boy who was raised by the animals backed to the human world. I learned about "Wolf Child" in class. This boy was educated after coming back to the human world. But it was so difficult. And finally the education was interrupted on the way. In this class, I learned that human beings are greatly affected by early childhood education. So in this story, this boy must have faced a lot of difficulties.
   I was surprised when I read this story. I felt that animals are the same creatures as human beings. So we should get along with animals.

Kipling, R. (2008) "Mowgli's brothers" Helbling Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...