2018年7月18日水曜日

The Lost Smile


the lost smile に対する画像結果 Lord of Tears, so he asks Ben and Sarah to do. This passage is begining of  their adventure.Lovely voices said: ‘Go and find the Lord of Tears. And take away the Mirror of Smiles.’ (p. 11)

    Lord of Tears is a horrible man. His face looks like a skull. He steals smiles from all over the world. He or she  who has lovery voice is trying to prevent smiles from Lord of Tears, so he asks Ben and Sarah to do. This passage is begining of their adventure.
I think that if smile disappeared from this world, I can't stand up. Smile makes me happy.

Holzmann, C. (2007). "The Lost Smile": Helbling Readers





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My Journey

Sayaka Iseri 1712003 2018.10.12 Essay#1     My life is like a journey. I bumped into a lot of walls as the ship crashed ...